Digital Marketing Asset Development Program Indigenous
Supporting Nova Scotia’s Indigenous companies with the development of digital marketing assets
The Nova Scotia Native Women’s Association and Invest Nova Scotia have developed the Digital Marketing Asset Development Program Indigenous (DMADPI) to support Nova Scotia's Indigenous companies in their ongoing digital marketing activities.
Through financial and project management assistance, the program seeks to support Indigenous companies with the development of custom digital marketing assets to elevate their national and international sales efforts, and help them succeed in an increasingly competitive digital sales reality.
What does DMADPI offer?
The program provides support for a cohort of Indigenous companies to develop high-quality digital assets to use in their digital marketing efforts.
Through the program, participants receive:
- 1:1 Professional Consultation with a digital marketing expert
- Professional Brand Style Guide Development - Creation of a supporting brand style guide for reference of usage, including refinement and packaging of logo, tagline, typography, and colour palette.
- Value Prop Pitch Doc - A professionally designed and copy written summary document providing potential audiences with concise, essential information about your company’s value prop.
- Digital Marketing Assets and Templates - Photography package; Video package; Social media templates; Display ad templates; Slide deck template
The cost of the program deliverables under the scope of the program will be covered.
The Nova Scotia Native Women’s Association and Invest Nova Scotia will:
- Procure the agency for the program
- Facilitate the relationship with the procured agency
- Distribute a discovery questionnaire to each company prior to meeting with the agency
- Host individual discovery meetings for each company with the agency to inform creative briefs
- Offer project management assistance to each company throughout the production process
We are currently recruiting 13 band-owned companies and 5 women led Indigenous owned companies for this program’s cohort. Please note the program timeline is April 1 to November 30, 2024.
For more information, please contact:
Invest Nova Scotia
Business Growth Executive
Nova Scotia Native Women’s Association
Economic Development Director