Digital Marketing Asset Development Program
Supporting Nova Scotia’s manufacturing companies with the development of digital marketing videos.
The Digital Marketing Asset Development Program is now closed. We are longer accepting applications. Please check back for future updates regarding the 2023-24 fiscal year intake period.
Invest Nova Scotia developed the Digital Marketing Asset Development Program (DMADP) to help Nova Scotia companies in their ongoing digital marketing activities.
Through financial and project management assistance, the program seeks to support our manufacturing companies with the development of custom digital marketing videos to elevate their national and international sales efforts, and help them succeed in an increasingly competitive digital sales reality.
What does DMADP offer?
The program provides support for a cohort of Nova Scotia’s manufacturing companies to develop high-quality digital marketing videos to use in their digital marketing efforts.
Upon completion of the program, participants receive:
- one (1) high-quality 2–3 minute digital marketing video (live action); and
- one (1) high-quality 10–30 second digital marketing video clip suitable for use on social media platforms.
Participating businesses are required to pay a non-refundable program participation fee of $575.00 ($500.00 + HST).
Invest Nova Scotia will cover all video production and agency fees under the scope of the program.
Invest Nova Scotia will:
- Procure the agency for the program
- Facilitate the relationship with the procured agency
- Distribute a discovery questionnaire to each company prior to meeting with the agency
- Host individual discovery meetings for each company with the agency to inform video creative briefs
- Offer project management assistance to each company throughout the production process
The program application intake period is now closed.
Successful applicants will be notified of acceptance to the program by Friday, February 3, 2023.
The program timeline goal is eight (8) weeks — beginning with acceptance into the program and ending with the delivery of a custom digital marketing video.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nova Scotia registered business in good standing (current registration with the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stock Companies; federally registered businesses with a head office registered in Nova Scotia may also be eligible) with fewer than 100 FTEs in Nova Scotia.
- Have a permanent establishment in Nova Scotia.
- Have most of the workforce currently residing in Nova Scotia (some exceptions may apply).
- Be a product-based manufacturing company who is commercially ready with the potential to sell outside of Nova Scotia.
Businesses NOT eligible for the program include:
- Publicly funded organizations
- Non-revenue generating not-for-profit organizations
Please read the following prior to applying: Digital Marketing Asset Development Program Guidelines
The DMADP is now closed. We are no longer accepting applications. Please submit your completed the Application Form to email@example.com