Digital Marketing Asset Development Program
Supporting Nova Scotia’s companies with the development of digital marketing assets.
Digital Marketing Asset Development Program is now open. The program application period will be open from Friday, December 1, 2023, to Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. AT.
Invest Nova Scotia developed the Digital Marketing Asset Development Program (DMADP) to help Nova Scotia companies in their ongoing digital marketing activities.
Through financial and project management assistance, the program seeks to support our Nova Scotia companies with the development of custom digital marketing assets to elevate their national and international sales efforts, and help them succeed in an increasingly competitive digital sales reality.
What does DMADP offer?
The program provides support for a cohort of Nova Scotia’s companies to develop high-quality digital assets to use in their digital marketing efforts.
Upon completion of the program, participants receive:
- Professional Brand Style Guide Development - Creation of a supporting brand style guide for reference of usage. Including refinement and packaging of logo, tagline, typography, and colour palette.
- Value Prop Pitch Doc - A professionally designed and copywritten summary document providing potential audiences with concise, essential information about your company’s value prop.
- Digital Marketing Assets and Templates - Photography package; Social media templates; Display ad templates; Slide deck template
Participating businesses are required to pay a non-refundable program participation fee of $862.50 ($750.00 + HST).
Invest Nova Scotia will cover the cost of program deliverables under the scope of the program.
Invest Nova Scotia will:
- Procure the agency for the program
- Facilitate the relationship with the procured agency
- Distribute a discovery questionnaire to each company prior to meeting with the agency
- Host individual discovery meetings for each company with the agency to inform creative briefs
- Offer project management assistance to each company throughout the production process
The program application period will be open from Friday, December 1, 2023, to Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. AT.
Successful applicants will be notified of acceptance to the program by Friday, January 12, 2024.
The program timeline goal is eleven (11) weeks — beginning with acceptance into the program and ending with the delivery of your custom digital assets.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nova Scotia registered business in good standing (current registration with the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stock Companies; federally registered businesses with a head office registered in Nova Scotia may also be eligible) with fewer than 100 FTEs in Nova Scotia.
- Have a permanent establishment in Nova Scotia.
- Have most of the workforce currently residing in Nova Scotia (some exceptions may apply).
- Be a product-based company who is commercially ready with the potential to sell outside of Nova Scotia.
- Demonstrate a commitment to or interest in attending international trade shows
Businesses NOT eligible for the program include:
- Publicly funded organizations
- Non-revenue generating not-for-profit organizations
Before you apply
Please read the following prior to applying: Digital Marketing Asset Development Program Guidelines.
Program applications are subject to a competitive process and not all applications that meet these criteria may be approved.
How to apply
Digital Marketing Asset Development Program is now open. The deadline for applications is Thursday, January 4, 2024, by 5:00 pm AT.
Companies must complete and submit the online Application Form PDF, which can be accessed by clicking the button below. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Please refer to the DMADP Guidelines PDF for more information.