Scale-up Hub Cambridge
This project is supported by the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces through the Atlantic Trade, Investment, and Growth Agreement.
A program to help Atlantic Canada companies scale export sales in the New England market.
The Scale-up Hub Cambridge program is now closed. We are no longer accepting applications. Please check back for details on the next application intake period.
Invest Nova Scotia, in partnership with Bounce Health and the New England Consulate, is launching a revised Scale up Hub Cambridge program with a focus on Health Tech.
The Scale-up Hub Cambridge program (the “Program”) is designed to help Atlantic Canada-based medical tech and digital health companies build an international presence and grow their export sales in the Boston market.
We are pleased to announce the digital health and medical tech companies selected for the 2023-24 cohort of Scale-up Hub Cambridge.
Congratulations to the following Atlantic Canada companies:
What does Scale-up Hub Cambridge offer?
The Program offers eligible Atlantic Canada high growth medical tech and digital health companies access to the following resources for 9 months:
- Dedicated services of in-market business development professional(s) who provide strategic advice on how to access the healthcare market; they also provide a thorough understanding of how to sell to healthcare providers like hospitals, private clinics, insurers, etc. and help you drive sales generation via key connections.
- Dedicated shared workspace in Cambridge, MA (Kendall Square CIC location).
- Access to capital markets including VC and angel investors.
Up to ten (10) companies will be accepted into the Scale-up Hub Cambridge Program. Successful applicants must:
- Be technology-focused, high-growth companies within the medical tech and digital health verticals that are presently selling outside of Atlantic Canada.
- Pay a non-refundable participation fee of $2645.00 CAD ($2,300.00 + $345.00 HST).
How to apply
Companies must complete and submit the online application form, which can be accessed by clicking the button below.
This program is closed. The deadline for applications was Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) AST.
For program details please refer to the Scale-up Hub Cambridge Program Guidelines or contact one of the Program's project leads or your respective provincial lead listed below:
Program Project Leads:
Stephanie Savary, Export Development Executive / Chargé du développement des exportations
Opportunities NB / Opportunités NB
Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency / Government of Canada
Nicole Nkunzimana, CITP®|FIBP®, International Business Development Officer
Trade, Investment and Growth
Consulate General of Canada in Boston
Serban P. Georgescu, MD
Program Manager, Canadian Technology Accelerator / Gestionnaire de programme, Accélérateur technologique canadien
T: 617. 247.5154
The Scale-up Hub Cambridge Program has been designed for utilization in complement with each provincial partners’ suite of export-support programs. For information about the additional resources and funding options available to assist with travel, etc., please contact one of the provincial leads listed above.