Export Growth in a Virtual World: a Step-by-Step guide
Do more than just adapt.
Help your business thrive with this step-by-step guide to export growth in a virtual world.
Have you ever considered expanding your business beyond your region or even beyond Canada? The Atlantic Provinces and the federal government have come together to help your business grow beyond our borders. Export Growth in a Virtual World: A Step-by-Step Guide is an online training session providing Atlantic Canadian businesses with tools, in-depth knowledge, and a robust understanding of the best practices they need to thrive in an increasingly virtual world. This session identifies new ways to reach customers, developing a strategy for expanding into markets around the world.
Key topics include:
- Virtual Trade Event Preparation
- Navigating Virtual Trade Tools
- Shifting Your Message to Virtual
Webinar recording is available free of charge.
Looking for additional resources? Download our Export Growth in a Virtual World: A Step-by-Step Guide Toolkits:
- Best Practices for Companies Participating in Virtual Trade Activities
- Event Readiness Preparations
- Digital Assets
- Prospect Research
- Promotional Communication
- Participating in the Event
- Technology Platform and Applications
- Checklist for Companies Participating in a Virtual Trade Mission
- Additional Checklist for Companies Participating in a Virtual Trade Mission
- A Good Profile for the Virtual Trade Event
- Checklist: Virtual Event Technology Assessment
- Digital Assets Checklist
- The Sales Funnel Reinterpreted for a Virtual World
- Virtual Trade Activity Workplan Timeline