Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and Community Business Development Corporation (CBDC), is pleased to offer Sales Deconstructed: What You Need to Know to Close.
This workshop consists of two half-day sessions focused on providing your business with a step-by-step guide to sales and lead generation. Sessions will include small group work, discussions, assignments and reading on the following topics:
- What it takes to create a healthy sales funnel and the metrics that matter to enable you to track these over time
- Understanding the building blocks that need to be in place for a solid sales plan
- Overview of how sales process evolves from a start-up to a growth-oriented company
- Building a repeatable sales process to ensure proper onboarding and faster ramp times that you can scale across a growing team
- Closing the deal – how often to reach out and what to say
This course will run from 1 pm to 4:30 pm for 2 days:
Day One - Thursday, January 20, 2022:
- Sales trends 2022
- Running your business by the numbers - the KPIs that matter
- Know your buyer and how to generate meetings at scale
Day Two - Thursday, January 27, 2022:
- Building a repeatable sales process - Science of the Close
- Modern sales roles and scaling your business
*Please note, by registering you are aware we share your name, company, and contact info with the facilitator and program partners so they can contact you with course materials, Zoom links, and additional information.