Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, is pleased to offer FITTskills Products and Services for a Global Market.
Market and sell your goods or services effectively anywhere in the world by developing effective strategies, creating a strong international brand and building deeper relationships with your customers. This International Sales and Marketing course details the considerations an organization must make when promoting and selling products and/or services beyond its domestic borders. Learn how to build your company’s brand, develop effective sales and marketing strategies, build a high demand for your product and create strong relationships with your customers.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Adapt products and services for the specific international market being targeted.
- Develop an international brand that appeals to the values and preferences of the target market.
- Develop an international sales and marketing plan to fulfill the market entry and competitive strategies.
- Promote the brand and its identified products and services to create demand in the designated market.
- Establish effective sales channels, pricing strategy and sales agreements within legal and regulatory requirements to minimize risks while ensuring benefits to all parties.
- Provide efficient delivery of purchases and customer support to encourage future sales.
- Develop an e-commerce operation that benefits from advantages of digital technology to increase reach, decrease costs and enhance customer experience.
Instructor: Helen Graham
Agenda for each day:
- Workshop: 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00 - 1:00pm
- Workshop: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Registration fee: $57.50 ($50 + $7.50 HST)
Registration deadline: November 7, 2017
Light refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Cape Breton County