Europe Markets Forum
Are you interested in expanding your business in Europe?
The Europe Markets Forum provides best-in-class market entry guidance for Atlantic Canadian exporters. This online event series focuses on the following European markets:
- Thursday, May 27: Germany
- Friday, May 28: France
- Wednesday, June 2: Netherlands & Beligum
- Friday, June 4: Spain & Italy
- Wednesday, June 9: UK
- Wednesday, June 16: Norway & Denmark
The daily sessions include presentations from Canada's Trade Commissioner Service and market experts, along with Q&A and networking opportunities. Participants are welcome to join for one or all the sessions. All sessions are free.
In this series, you will:
- Gather baseline information about emerging trends in Europe, including relevant free trade agreements (CETA & EFTA), that could potentially present new business opportunities for Atlantic Canadian companies
- Learn more about exporting to specific European countries, including market entry strategies
- Connect with market experts, learn about current market research and business development intelligence and directly engage with trade officials about your specific market development interests
- Learn more about the Europe Market Development Program
Attend from anywhere and learn about upcoming opportunities
The Europe Markets Forum will be held on a virtual 3D platform with the ability for real-time chat, virtual chat, networking with attendees, and more.
The Europe Markets Forum contributes to the aims and objectives of the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy, a collaborative, pan-Atlantic approach to help Atlantic businesses begin exporting, increase their export sales, expand to new markets, and create global partnerships. The Strategy was developed jointly by the governments of Canada, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Registrations are being collected via an online platform. When you click Learn More, you'll be redirected to the event website.