Asia Markets Forum
Looking to expand your business in the Asian market?
The Asia Markets Forum is an online training series for Atlantic Canadian exporters interested in doing business in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, and Southeast Asia (general). Geared toward export-ready multi-sector companies, this unique opportunity provides best-in-class market entry guidance including:
- Gathering baseline information about emerging trends in Asia, including relevant free trade agreements (CKFTA or CPTPP) that could present new business opportunities for Atlantic Canadian companies
- Developing market entry strategies, connecting with market experts, and learning current market research and business development intelligence
- Directly engaging with trade officials about your specific market development interests
Attend from anywhere and learn about upcoming opportunities
The Asia Markets Forum will be held on a virtual 3D platform with the ability for real-time chat, virtual chat, 3D exhibit booths, in-booth scheduler, networking with attendees, and more. As well, learn about a potential upcoming virtual trade mission in March 2021, and a prospective Asia Market Development Program beginning as soon as Spring 2021.
About the Southeast Asia Market
- Nova Scotia's fifth-largest export market
- 5th largest economy in the world
- More than 660 million people
- A fast-growing and recovering region with a projected 6.2% GDP growth in 2021
- A growing middle class with US$300 billion disposable income
- 310 million e-commerce consumers
The daily sessions include presentations from Trade Commissioner Services and Tractus-Asia, and time for Q&A and virtual networking opportunities. Participants are welcome to register for one or all of the sessions. All sessions are free.
- Monday, January 25: Japan
- Tuesday, January 26: South Korea
- Wednesday, January 27: Singapore
- Thursday, January 28: Vietnam
- Friday, January 29: Southeast Asia (general & wrap up)
The Asia Markets Forum contributes to the aims and objectives of the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy, a collaborative, pan-Atlantic approach to help Atlantic businesses begin exporting, increase their export sales, expand to new markets, and create global partnerships. The Strategy was developed jointly by the governments of Canada, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
Registrations are being collected by Opportunities New Brunswick (ONB). When you click Learn More, you'll be redirected to their website.