Workshop: Customer Camp with Katelyn Bourgoin
Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 8:30am to 4:30pmAdd to calendar
Membertou Trade & Convention Centre
50 Maillard Street , Jenu Conference Room
Membertou, NS, Canada
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with Cape Breton Partnership*, Venn Innovation* and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), is pleased to offer Customer Camp with Katelyn Bourgoin.
Strengthen your message by zeroing in on what *really* triggers customers to buy. When you’re not 100% clear about what motivates customers to buy or what messaging will resonate with them, it’s not just frustrating for you and your team—it’s a massive time-suck. You'll spend countless hours "marketing" your business and pouring your heart into blog posts, sales pages, videos, email sequences, and ads that prospective customers basically ignore. It's deflating.
Read more about Customer Camp in our latest article: 6 takeaways from Customer Camp with Katelyn Bourgoin
Are you sick of wasting your time on stuff that doesn’t make you money? It’s time to stop guessing and start growing.
*As a funding partners, Venn Innovation and Cape Breton Partnership will receive registrant names and contact information
About the workshop
Join us for a fast-paced 1-day workshop. During this workshop you’ll learn how to blast through uncertainty and scale your business faster by getting out of your own head… and into your customer’s. Your team will walk away from this workshop with measurably better messaging and a new understanding about what *really* motivates customers to buy — in just one day!
This event is very interactive, and we only have space for 13 companies. Two people per company will be permitted to attend. Please include both participant’s names, email and dietary requirements when you register.
Registration fee: FREE
To Register: Click the Register button above or contact Jessica McCall for more information.
- 8:30 – 9:00 — Registration, Networking and Coffee
- 9:00 – 12:00 — Morning Session
- 12:00 – 12:45 — Lunch (provided)
- 12:45 – 4:30 — Afternoon Session
This workshop is right for you if…
- You know you need to clarify your messaging because sometimes people don’t “get” what you do.
- You want to figure out how to predictably acquire more customers (without spending all your money on ads or all your free time at networking events)
- You’re working on something new — like a new sales page, go-to market strategy or product — and you want to maximize your ROI (and avoid another flop)
- You want to get your team on the same page about your customer strategy so you can work more cohesively.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for growth-ready teams or individuals. It’s ideal for you if:
- You’re a marketer who is sick of wasting time on stuff that doesn't move the needle
- You’re a founder who feels totally overwhelmed by "all the marketing stuff" and wants real clarity about where to invest your limited time
- You’re a freelancer or agency owner who wants to figure out how to get sales more predictably—for you and your clients—so you can finally make time to scale your business
Katelyn Bourgoin is a 3X founder turned growth strategist and trainer. Named as an influencer by Forbes, Katelyn's past clients include tech startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies like Target and Holiday Inn. Today Katelyn helps frustrated marketers and product teams figure out what triggers their *right fit* customers to buy. When companies know who their best customers are and what those customers really want, it becomes much easier to create awesome products and sell more of them. The result? More happy customers and more money in the bank.
Learn more about Katelyn