MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to International Builders' Show
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 (All day) to Thursday, January 12, 2017 (All day)Add to calendar
NSBI is now recruiting export-ready companies to join the Atlantic Canada Building Products Pavilion at the IBS Expo in Orlando, Florida, January 10-12, 2017. IBS is the largest annual light construction show in the world, attracting more than 60,000 visitors from more than 100 countries!
Atlantic Canada and IBS 2017:
- The Atlantic Pavilion will provide an ideal opportunity for export-readycompanies interested in further developing business in the United States market
- Prime booth space will provide up to 10 companies with a turnkey package to showcase building product innovation
- The Pavilion will be an open concept design, and feature a central lounge and Atlantic Canada branding consistent with, but distinct from the neighbouring Canadian contingent
- The exhibitor package will include product exhibit space (dedicated 10 feet by 10 feet area along an aisle), a counter, company sign, stool, badge scanner and electrical service if required
- In addition to exhibiting in the Pavilion, Atlantic Canada will provide support to proactively identify and arrange meetings of target prospects for participating companies in support of your own B2B efforts to help generate contacts, leads and contract opportunities
- A full market briefing will be held the week of September 18th (Atlantic Canadian location TBC)
Canada-Atlantic Provinces Agreement on International Business Development (IBDA)
This mission is funded by the Canada-Atlantic Provinces Agreement on International Business Development (IBDA). The IBDA helps to increase international business activities in Atlantic Canada by funding projects designed to help small and medium-sized companies explore, enter and succeed in international markets.
The NAHB International Builders' Show (IBS) is the premier annual residential housing construction trade show for over 1400 manufacturers and suppliers who exhibit the industry’s latest innovations in construction products and services to a vast purchasing audience including the large national builders, small local builders, custom home builders, architects or designers, dealers or distributors, remodelers and many other types of purchasers of building products from United States and around the globe.
The 2017 IBS show takes place in Orlando, making it very appealing to the major market regions along the east coast from New England to Florida, as well as the Caribbean. More at: www.buildersshow.com/Home/
Registration for this mission is now closed.
NSBI, Trade Missions