MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to A Taste of Devour! in Berlin
Sunday, February 18, 2018 (All day) to Thursday, February 22, 2018 (All day)Add to calendar
Nova Scotia Business Inc. and Devour! The Food Film Fest, the world’s largest film festival dedicated to all things culinary, are currently recruiting export-ready food and beverage companies interested in participating in A Taste of Devour! in Berlin, Germany.
For a third year, Devour! will host a high-profile reception promoting Nova Scotia culture, tourism, film, food and beverage to the city’s top buyers, chefs, hotels, restaurateurs and media during one of the most prestigious film festivals in the world, the Berlin International Film Festival in February 2018. In collaboration with a consultant, Devour! and the Embassy of Canada in Berlin, trade mission delegates will have opportunities for one-on-one meetings with buyers and tours of the marketplace.
This trade mission includes the following:
- A high-profile reception for over 200 people promoting export-ready local products to buyers, key stakeholders & media
- Organized one-on-one market development meetings for companies
- Familiarization (Fam) tours of the Berlin marketplace
Trade Mission Agenda:
- February 18: Arrive in Berlin. Event preparation.
- February 19: A Taste of Devour! in Berlin Event
- February 20: B2B Sessions – facilitated tastings and meetings via consultant
- February 21: Fam Tour of Berlin (touring buyers, grocery stores, wine shops, markets and restaurants)
- February 22: Depart Berlin
Registration fee: $425.50 ($370.00 + $55.50 HST) HST will be added through Paypal.
Registrants will be screened for eligibility. Space is limited. Each company is responsible for all travel, accommodation, and meals in market.
This mission is now full. We are no longer accepting registrations.