MISSION FULL: Trade Mission to European Union (Germany, The Netherlands and UK)
Sunday, November 19, 2017 (All day) to Friday, November 24, 2017 (All day)Add to calendar
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with ACOA and the Atlantic Canadian provinces, is currently seeking Nova Scotia companies to participate on a multi-sector Atlantic Canada trade mission to Europe from November 19 - 24, 2017. This trade mission includes stops in Düsseldorf, Germany; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; and London, United Kingdom and will offer:
- business-to-business matchmaking with prospective business partners
- country specific market briefings
- mission preparation and follow-up support
- networking events
This project is being supported by the Atlantic Trade and Investment Growth Strategy, a partnership between the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic provincial governments.
As a participant, each company will receive:
- In-market country specific market and mission briefings.
- Matchmaker/consulting services, development of customized business itineraries.
- Market access to buyers, distributors/agents, technology partners, investment capital.
- Ground transportation services for pre-arranged business meetings and group events.
- Business networking events.
Preliminary Mission Schedule*
- November 19: Germany in-market briefing
- November 19 - 21: Düsseldorf/region matchmaking and networking event
- November 22: The Netherlands in-market briefing
- November 22 - 23: Rotterdam/region matchmaking and networking event
- November 24: London in-market matchmaking
*Schedules will vary based on delegate travel and country participation.
Registration fee: $1,000.00 per company.
This mission is now full. We are no longer accepting registrations.
Companies will be pre-screened for eligibility and suitability and will be notified of their acceptance. As spaces are limited, there will be a maximum of 20 delegates selected from across Atlantic Canada. Companies are responsible for all costs associated with travel, meals and accommodations.
Tradeshows of Interest:
Adjacent to the Trade Mission to the European Union, the following tradeshows are taking place. Although not part of the official trade mission schedule, these may be if interest for companies looking to add value to their trip abroad.
- Medica (November 13-16, Düsseldorf) – The world’s largest medical trade fair in the world. This show offers a variety of forums, conferences, and an exhibition hall attended by leading experts in business and medical research.
- FI Europe (November 28-30, Frankfurt): The world’s leading global food ingredients show. This show is an excellent venue to meet leading ingredients suppliers, review global product innovations, and develop your network.
Aerospace & Defence, Digital Media, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Logistics & Transportation, Clean Tech, Energy & Heavy Industrial, Mining, Financial Services, Information Communications Technology, Agri-food, Seafood, Oceans, Advanced Manufacturing